THE GAMES WE PLAY
- Nothing-Digit-Place (AKA Master Mind) The Most Popular Game in our classes!
- What is my rule and Function machine
- KenKen, 24 game, Krypto
- Pilos, Mancala, Tower of Hanoi, Blokus, Othello, Ingenious,
- Logic Links, Rush Hour, Chocolate Fix, Anti-Virus, Serpentiles, Q-Bitz
- Skippity, Quirkle, Pentago
- card games: Set, Swish, War, Spot It, Blink
- 4 Way Countdown
- Izzi, Tangram, Pentomino
The Cat gives a hint using three letters: N, D, and P. The hint tells how many digits you have not guessed correctly, how many digits you have guessed correctly, and how many digits if any you guessed correctly are at the correct place.